CATALOGUE OF
APARTMENS

Currently available apartments: 2
Your favourite apartments: 0
all apartments
available / pre-reservation
BUILDING FLOOR NUMBER SIZE ORIENTATION APARTMENT AREA (m2) BALCONY / TERRACE (m2) APARTMENT PRICE incl. VAT (CZK) STATUS DETAIL FAVOURITE
F1 2 1201 2+kk EN 56.60 6.30 - RESERVED
F1 2 1202 2+kk N 49.80 3.90 - SOLD
F1 2 1203 2+kk WN 52.30 2.30 - SOLD
F1 2 1204 1+kk W 36.10 2.10 - SOLD
F1 2 1205 1+kk W 36.20 2.00 - SOLD
F1 2 1206 1+kk W 33.40 2.00 - SOLD
F1 2 1207 1+kk W 33.10 2.00 - SOLD
F1 2 1208 1+kk W 28.20 1.00 - SOLD
F1 2 1209 3+kk EWS 94.70 14.50 - SOLD
F1 2 1210 2+kk E 56.20 7.40 - RESERVED
F1 2 1211 2+kk E 51.50 7.40 - SOLD
F1 3 1301 2+kk EN 56.60 6.30 - SOLD
F1 3 1302 2+KK N 49.80 3.90 - SOLD
F1 3 1303 2+kk WN 52.30 3.70 - SOLD
F1 3 1304 1+kk W 36.10 2.10 4 149 423 PRE-RESERVATION
F1 3 1305 1+kk W 36.20 2.00 4 155 008 PRE-RESERVATION
F1 3 1306 1+kk W 33.40 2.00 - RESERVED
F1 3 1307 1+kk W 33.10 2.00 - SOLD
F1 3 1308 1+kk W 28.20 1.70 - SOLD
F1 3 1309 3+kk EWS 94.70 14.50 - SOLD
F1 3 1310 2+kk E 56.20 7.40 - SOLD
F1 3 1311 2+kk E 51.50 7.40 - SOLD
F1 4 1401 2+kk EN 56.60 6.30 - RESERVED
F1 4 1402 2+KK N 49.80 3.90 - SOLD
F1 4 1403 2+kk WN 52.30 3.70 - SOLD
F1 4 1404 1+kk W 36.10 2.10 - SOLD
F1 4 1405 1+kk W 36.20 2.00 - SOLD
F1 4 1406 1+kk W 33.40 2.00 - RESERVED
F1 4 1407 1+kk W 33.10 2.00 - SOLD
F1 4 1408 1+kk W 28.20 1.70 - SOLD
F1 4 1409 3+kk EWS 94.70 14.50 - RESERVED
F1 4 1410 2+kk E 56.20 7.40 - SOLD
F1 4 1411 2+kk E 51.50 7.40 - SOLD
F1 5 1501 2+kk EN 56.60 6.30 - SOLD
F1 5 1502 2+KK N 49.80 3.90 - SOLD
F1 5 1503 2+kk WN 52.30 3.30 - SOLD
F1 5 1504 1+kk W 36.10 2.10 - SOLD
F1 5 1505 1+kk W 36.20 2.00 - SOLD
F1 5 1506 1+kk W 33.40 2.00 - SOLD
F1 5 1507 1+kk W 33.10 2.00 - SOLD
F1 5 1508 1+kk W 28.20 1.40 - SOLD
F1 5 1509 3+kk EWS 94.70 14.50 - RESERVED
F1 5 1510 2+kk E 56.20 7.40 - SOLD
F1 5 1511 2+kk E 51.50 7.40 - SOLD
F1 6 1601 2+kk NW 55.30 27.90 - RESERVED
F1 6 1602 2+kk WN 63.70 26.20 - SOLD
F1 6 1603 2+kk W 62.70 5.60 - SOLD
F1 6 1604 2+kk W 58.40 11.30 - SOLD
F1 6 1605 4+kk SWE 117.80 57.20 - SOLD
F1 6 1606 2+kk E 57.60 13.80 - SOLD

Changes and printing errors reserved.
The price does not include the parking space price of CZK 260,000 – 370,000 + VAT.
The price does not include the cellar price of CZK 27,500/m2 + VAT.
Apartment – 15 % VAT, Housing and Commercial Units – 21 % VAT.

STANDARDS

1 STANDARD FEATURES OF RESIDENTIAL BUILDING AND COMMON AREAS

2 STANDARD FEATURES OF UNITS

3 ELECTRICAL SYSTEMS

4 WATER AND WASTEWATER DISPOSAL

5 HEATING AND WARM WATER

6 VENTILATION

The investor reserves the right to make changes that will not reduce the quality of the unit.

PDF STANDARDS

FINANCING

Conditions for financing the purchase of an apartment in Modřanka Residence

The reservation fee amounts to CZK 100,000 incl. VAT and is payable within 5 working days from signing a reservation contract (this amount is part of the purchase price). The second payment, 15% of the purchase price incl. VAT, is payable within 10 working days from signing an agreement on a future purchase agreement, and the remaining balance – i.e., 85% of the purchase price incl. VAT (minus the reservation fee) – must be paid within 10 working days from the investor’s request for payment. The investor will request payment of this amount upon issuance of a building occupancy permit and after filing a request for registration of ownership.

WRITE TO US

Financování

Comfortable way to your new apartment in Rezidence Modřanka

We understand that financing is one of key points when buying a new property. Therefore we prepared the most economical mortgage for you and without any boring „paperwork“. Mortgage specialist will help you choose the right mortgage product, recommend the best type of interest rate, arrange translations and help complete all necessary mortgage documents. HYPOASISTENT takes care of the whole approval process, supervises a contractual documentation and explains all important issues.

You will find a complete offer of 16 banks under the one roof and you can benefit from a special mortgage package prepared for our project.


If you think about mortgage financing, you can use our indicative online mortgage calculator. Please do not hesitate to contact us and we will quickly prepare detailed mortgage calculation for you.

HypoAsistent

Ing. Pavel Bultas (English speaking clients)
Mobil: +420 739 329 456

Email: bultas@hypoasistent.cz

Sokolovská 55, 186 00 Praha 8
Tel.: +420 222 982 557
Email: info@hypoasistent.cz
www.hypoasistent.cz

WRITE TO US

I’M INTERESTED IN:

SEND